Oro Valley Condo
Beautiful 2nd-floor condo near Oro Valley Country Club. This one-bedroom, one-bath home has a private laundry room and community pool. A balcony view of Pusch Ridge mountain makes this a desirable place to live in.
Second Story Condominium with Mountain Views
Covered Parking Spot
Community Laundry Room
Community BBQ Grill
Cable and Internet Ready
Vacation Rental Ready (optional)
Private Laundry Room
Full-Size Washer and Dryer
A/C and Heat
ABOUT THE AREA
The Oro Valley Community
Oro Valley has a large variety of natural, paved, and shared use trails. Naranja park has its own trails, sports fields, and an archery range.
- Community Events
- Farmers Market
- Hiking, Biking, and Walking Trails
- Golf Courses and Country Clubs
- Shopping, Restaurants, and Resorts
Oro Valley has a great selection of local businesses and restaurants with a few big box stores.
- Home Depot
- Office Max
- LA Fitness
Walking distance to Hilton El Conquistador Resort and Golf Course
Quiet and Safe
- Oro Valley is a quiet town north of Tucson and south of Catalina.
- It is known for its very low crime rate and well-staffed Oro Valley Police Department and Golder Ranch Fire Department.